Foie Gras, Perhaps?

Dear Adorable Ducklings,

While I admire your fluffy, cute feathers and am thankful you have not lost your lives to any roaving feral felines, I would greatly appreciate if you would not continue to leave your droppings all over the bottom of the pool. It is gross. Plus, there are a multitude of other places where you can eliminate pesonal waste without rendering my swimming area unusable. If you are unable to meet this request of mine unaided, then perhaps I could assist in finding you another role to play in this great big world of ours.

Please respond with your decision before school is officially out for the summer. I anticipate my patience will have worn out by that point.

Sincerely,

RL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the stairway

So much food.

so much going on